- This event has passed.
Your online brand 2.0
Once you have uncovered your brand, what can you do to take your stand out online brand to the next level? This online workshop is all about ACTION.
In this practical workshop you will:
– Learn from examples of how to express your brand online on different social platforms like Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
– Understand how to contrast your competitors with your online brand
– Go through practical steps of how to express your brand through different elements on your website, our email, your social media and your campaigns.
– Create a roadmap for you to complete for creating a stand out online brand.
About The Presenter: Kirryn Zerna
Kirryn Zerna is a captivating and creative speaker and educator whose presentations immediately translate into action. Widely recognised as an expert in brand communication strategy, Kirryn’s passion is to help individuals and teams to stand out in the age of online influence. Having spent over 15 years working with corporate and public sector clients large and small, Kirryn’s passion is to help clients get the attention they deserve and the cut-through they desire.
Kirryn holds a Bachelor of Management, a Masters of Management and is a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors. In 2017 she was awarded the Kerrie Nairn Scholarship by Professional Speakers Australia and is a contributor to Smart Company, Internet Retailing and Westpac’s Ruby Connection.
This online workshop is funding through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
– Please note this workshop is not recorded.
– Places are limited for this session (20 x people) so register now before you miss out.