- This event has passed.
How to create an organic social media strategy
Social media platforms are rapidly becoming pay to play in order to reach your audience, but you can grow your brand through unpaid (organic) social media too!
Having a social media presence for your business is vital for building your brand, showcasing your values, building trust and creating awareness.
In this online workshop Sara Berry, Realise Business Advisor and owner of Marketing Sense, will show you how to improve your ‘unpaid’ social media reach and engagement and how to create an organic social strategy in a pay to play world.
– Understand the importance of having a social media strategy.
– Understand why social media is important for your marketing.
– Provide you with a clear strategic framework which you can use when creating content.
– Understand the importance of social media engagement for your business and brand.
– Understand the difference between paid, owned, earned and shared media.
– Learn from leading Australian brands on what content to post and when copy captions and images that stop the scroll.
– Learn about some content creation tools you can use for free or on a budget.
– Types of content and when to use what content and why.
Meet Your Presenter: Sara Berry
Sara was fortunate to have entered the world of marketing and communications at a time where consumer behaviour was being more scrutinised than ever before. Successfully navigating her way up the corporate ladder in London, Sara oversaw a range of key accounts and was constantly required to challenge her own thinking to keep pace with the rapidly changing technological advancements society was becoming increasingly exposed to.
Having relocated to Australia and experiencing great success in her own business venture, Sara’s work as an advisor provides her an opportunity to apply her business intellect in real world situations. Sara’s specialty is her ability to create a tailored solution to a specific business circumstance, along with identifying ways in which businesses can grow their brand and increase their relevance to the customer.
Sara enjoys working with a variety of businesses across varying industries and offers a range of business services from strategic communication plans, sales and marketing and the development and implementation of operational plans for her clients.
Sara is an Accredited Mental Health First Aider by The MHFA Australia and is committed to creating mentally healthy small businesses.
This workshop is funded through Business Connect. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
– Please note this a live session and will not be recorded.
– Places are limited so register now.