The following COVID-19 restrictions for people in Sydney, Blue Mountains, Wollongong and Shellharbour regions are now in place until 12:01am 24 June.
A face mask must be worn in Sydney, the Blue Mountains, Wollongong and Shellharbour local government areas when:
– using public transport, hire vehicles, taxis and rideshare services
– waiting for public transport at a bus or light rail stop, train station or ferry wharf.
A face mask must be worn in Sydney’s local government areas of Bayside, Canada Bay, Inner West, Randwick, City of Sydney, Waverley and Woollahra when indoors at:
– retail and business premises that provide goods and services to the public
– hospitality venues (front of house staff only)
– gaming rooms
– entertainment facilities
– places of worship
– residential aged care facilities (but not for residents).
For further updates on restrictions, visit the NSW Government website: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/rules/what-you-can-do-nsw