- This event has passed.
Supplying to Government through Prequalification Schemes in Construction
This workshop will provide small to medium businesses with important information on the Prequalification schemes within construction. If you are planning to be a supplier of goods and services to the NSW Government and you don’t know where to start, then this workshop is for you.
Key Topics Include:
• How does NSW Government buy?
• What you need to know about prequalification schemes
• Overview of different prequalification schemes
• What work categories are covered by the Scheme SCM 0256 and Scheme SCM 1191
• The difference between a registered and a certified prequalified contractor
• Eligibility criteria
• How to apply
This workshop will be delivered by Neil Maniar. Neil has over 15 years of experience in procurement, tendering and contract negotiations within the construction, mining, and utilities industries. Having worked with large and medium sized organisations and running a niche consultancy business, Neil possesses some of the most unique skill sets across the tendering and contracts negotiations ecosystem.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.