- This event has passed.
Start-up Express: All you need to know to fast track your business start-up
The online world is crowded with components of information that confuses the business starter.
Understanding where the online chatter fits in the essential steps of starting a business enabled new businesses to fast track the businesses start-up.
Join this interactive online workshop through the 7 essentials steps of Business start-up.
1.Define who your client is, discover their value system and clarify what they want.
2. Define your Product
3. Define your market and where your product fits in the market place.
4. Learn the key essentials of Brand and Marketing and apply it to your product or service.
5. Use a simple formula to determine if your business is viable
6. Learn about the essential compliance requirements to start and operate a business.
7. Develop an operational plan for your business.
Anthony is an experience Business Start-up mentor who has started several businesses, and mentored thousands of new businesses from the dream to reality.
This online workshop is limited to 20 participants. This is an interactive workshop requiring attendee’s to participate via voice and chat box.
About Business Connect:
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalized NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.