- This event has passed.
Social Media for beginners
Social media is a constantly turning wheel. There is so much to learn, however the basics is where you need to start. Using a popular platform, Facebook, learn how to get yourself started.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
• Facebook Business Page
• Facebook Business Suite (navigating and using this platform)
• Boosting a Post
• Scheduling a Post
• Artwork for post specs etc and quality
• Message platforms (inc WhatsApp)
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• You must be registered with the Business Connect program.
• You should be logged in & registered for the Webinar Teams meeting at least 5 minutes prior.
• Have a pen & paper ready to write down your questions, as well as a bottle of water.
• Online video recordings & resources will be available for those who attend.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
Clive has over 25 years experience with running his own two small businesses, which were built by him from the ground up and continue to operate today. The first company, deals with digital printing and direct marketing including online applications in the form of CRM’s, and the second company is an online international telegram business.
“It would have been fantastic to have had the type of support and access to the various grants, workshops, seminars and mentoring that are available to small business today, when I was starting out”.
Prior to developing his own business, Clive worked for Australia Post where he started as a postie and on completion of a Diploma in Transport and Administration, worked his way up the ladder to become the NATIONAL SALES & PRODUCT MANAGER – Electronic Sales, meeting with utility companies and local council to facilitate Australia Post Electronic Data Interface (EDI) system
The most important thing is to believe in yourself and never give up ! in either your personal or business life.
– This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
– This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
– This webinar will take place on MS Teams, click below to book. You will receive the Teams link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event which will be recorded. The recording and resources will be sent to attendee’s in due course.