- This event has passed.
Running an E-commerce business in today’s challenging climate
In this workshop, we will discuss the many areas of your e-commerce store. With the likes of the major players in e-Commerce such as Amazon in Australia, it is important we are continuously evolving. How can we make sure your online store not only survives, it thrives in the years to come.
We are cover areas such as:
• Evaluating trends and opportunities for new products and markets.
• Understand the technology powering many of today’s online businesses.
• What tools to use in order to enhance the user experience or customer journey on your site.
• How to increase conversions to make more revenue.
• What digital marketing platforms are working in today’s climate to drive traffic to your store.
• Where else can you sell your product to maintain cash flow.
Presenter Katina Beveridge
Katina Beveridge is the CEO Strategic Online a Sydney based Digital Marketing Agency. She helps businesses grow through strategic digital marketing solutions.
Katina also shares a passion for teaching and helping small business owners, having been in that space herself she understands the issues small business face every day.
When not completely immersed in work she loves to spend time with her children out in nature