- This event has passed.
Preparing for your small business loan
A survey done by Xero found 76% of small business owners thought applying for business loans difficult and 42% struggled to collate the right financial information. Join Amy Chen in this 1 hour webinar as she uncovers areas like:
– The Why – the kind of information you’re generally asked to provide, understanding why banks ask for it and what lenders are thinking when they look at this information.
– How to prepare and present your business so you look more ‘bankable and ready for the loan application process.
– In essence, a small business will always have access to loans – the question is how much you’re prepared to pay for it. You have a better chance of getting a lower interest rate loan needing less security if you’re organised, apply early and your business is performing. Leaving it to the last minute and not being prepared is why most businesses struggle.
About your presenter: Amy Chen
With over 12 years’ experience in banking and financial services as a cash flow lender, Amy has assessed and reviewed the viability of hundreds of companies, across many industries, both domestically and abroad. Amy focuses on the key drivers of a business, using their financial reports to unravel underlying issues and potential risks to consider the best financing solutions for her many small business clients.
This webinar is funded through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
– Please note this webinar will be recorded and emailed out to everyone who registered.
– Places are limited so register now