- This event has passed.
Pathways to Government supply chains
Are you looking for opportunities to supply to Government?
This workshop is designed to inform Small to Medium Enterprises how to find Government Contract opportunities to supply their Goods and services.
Key topics include:
• Government overview
• Procurement Policy overview
• Procurement Objectives that all Small Businesses should know
• Government Buying Platform/s
• How to use Government buying platforms to Benchmark Your Business
• How to increase your exposure to Government Contractors
• Approaches to market (explore the different ways that Government can purchase goods & Services
This workshop will be delivered by Rochelle Kirk. Rochelle operates her own small consultancy firm leveraging over 20 years’ experience in procurement, probity assurance, consultancy and advisory roles within local and state government.
Drawing on her experiences in government procurement, Rochelle has mentored and trained small to medium businesses to understand government buying processes and to write successful tenders. Rochelle uses her acquired specialist skills in the identification of procurement and probity risks within small businesses and to work with these businesses to de-risk through tailored management strategies.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.