Mastering your website for business success
A website is your digital shop window to any business. It is often the first interaction a prospective customer might have with your business – and also the platform through which sales and transactions are made. Ensuring a website is set up and optimised is crucial to business success.
In this interactive session, presenter Joan Martin will cover:
– How to make sure your website works and is a measurable role in your marketing strategy
– Choosing the right platform for you
– Planning what to include on your website
– How to measure website performance
– Case study to show the benefit of well-written, SEO-friendly, quality content and SEO optimisation
Conversion Rate Optimisation and e-commerce tracking and optimisation.
Meet your presenter: Joan Martin
Joan Martin is the founder of Wingz Marketing, a specialist marketing agency that offers practical marketing support to SMBs. Joan has been an entrepreneur all her life, starting her first business while in high school in South Africa. She provides a unique blend of big-city marketing, small business experience, and a clear understanding of how all the techy stuff works. She has the ability to demystify the complex for others.
Joan has qualifications in Business Management, Marketing, Communications, Commerce, and Programming and is a Chartered Practicing Marketer through the Australian Marketing Institute. Joan uses her expertise in both conventional and digital marketing, copywriting, websites and SEO, Google Analytics, social media and custom email delivery programs to help her clients grow their business. She loves working with clients from the top down, from strategy to practical application and uses her experience and strong intuition to guide them. Most of all, she just loves helping people.
This session is funded through Business Connect. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
– Please note this is a live session and will not be recorded
– This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout Sydney, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.