- This event has passed.
Making the NDIS work for your business or NFP
This workshop is suitable for all businesses and NFPs looking to offer products or services to the NDIS market. You will gain an understanding of the NDIS, how it works and how best to position you and your business for success through the NDIS.
Participants will learn:
• About the NDIS, how it works and who the key stakeholders are
• What is involved in the NDIS registration process?
• How to build a sustainable business
At the completion of the session the participants will leave with:
• Knowledge and confidence about the NDIS
• An understanding of the NDIS Commission and registration process
• Knowledge of the key elements of a successful business
There is a Maximum of 20 places available.
Those who attend will receive a copy of workshop material handouts and the recording.
About the presenter – Jacquie has extensive experience working for a variety of small and medium enterprise and multinationals started in 2018 when she worked in community services, health care, freight, banking, registered training organisation and recruitment.
In addition to her business experience, Jacquie holds a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Management and Entrepreneurship.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.