- This event has passed.
LUNCH & LEARN: Understanding Outlook & Managing Email
The goal of this webinar is for business owners to take control of their inbox. Remove stress, ensure deadlines are met, pay invoices on time, improve productivity and efficiency.
Format: Zoom Webinar
Length: 1 hour max = 45 min presentation + 15 min Q&A
Maximum Attendees: 20
What do I need to bring: BYO Lunch
– Getting the right inbox setup
– 10,000 unread emails > 15 emails
– Folders are your friends
– Useful keyboard shortcuts
– Dealing with Spam & Junk
– Focus on the task at hand – turn off all sounds / notifications / go offline
– Attaching files, photo’s and documents
– Signatures – setup, adding, editing
– Writing clear emails to get response/action
About your host:
Steve Bigg has a history as an online manager and marketing professional with expertise in website design, social media management and digital marketing. Steve has a wide range of industry experience in the digital space including retail, trade, tourism and agriculture. Steve has a passion to help businesses flourish online. He brings with him 13 years of experience in online marketing with expertise in website design, social media management and digital marketing.
About Business Connect: Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.