- This event has passed.
LinkedIn for creatives – COVID-19
LINKEDIN IS NOT FOR CREATIVES…
Actually, that’s where you’re wrong. LinkedIn is a fantastic tool for creatives but it does take a little bit of manipulation to make it work for you – and help you connect to potential clients and customers!
In this interactive online workshop, creative practitioners can learn together about how to make the most of LinkedIn. We’ll work together to:
– Finish your summary and experiences;
– Add media and info to your categories;
– Learn what makes a great photo and banner;
– Use a format for previous work that’s ideal for creative workers and freelance people;
– Figure out how to make connections and use Messages and InMail;
– Discuss the paid version.
NOTE: THIS WORKSHOP WILL BE CONDUCTED VIA ZOOM
Come and join us for some light learning, a virtual glass of wine and the opportunity to network and get to know each other. You’ll also get to work together in a practical way on your own LinkedIn profile with the help of a professional!
What do I get?
All participants of this workshop also receive:
– Hands-on help with their LinkedIn profile and
– Additional resources, including a free webinar to remind them of key points.
Who should enrol?
This workshop is ideal for creative professionals who know they need to be ‘better;’ at LinkedIn, but have no idea how to start.
Who is presenting?
Award-winning creative industries expert Monica Davidson, a writer and filmmaker by trade who founded the Creative Plus Business Group in 2016. Monica is a skilled facilitator who has helped literally thousands of creative practitioners through the process of starting and building their creative businesses.
Accessibility: if you have any access requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop will take place on Crowdcast/Zoom. Click BOOK NOW to register. Prior to the event, you will receive your workshop link and password in an email from Creative Plus Business.