- This event has passed.
How to use press releases and PR in your marketing toolbox
How many times have you been watching, listening or reading a news story that exhorts the positives of a business in your local community? Have you wondered how they managed to get the story out there?
How do you create an effective Press Release and utilise it to positively impact your business. You can use your news as an outlet to showcase your business and improve your customer engagement. With a little research it can be easy, but what is easy for some can be hard if you don’t know where to start.
This MUST DO Workshop will give examples, both positive and negative of how you can utilise the power of NEWS to help your business.
In this session, you will:
• Learn how to write and research content for an effective press release
• Receive an overview of crisis management and the use of PR to overcome obstacles
• Learn the importance of using media on today’s business world
At the completion of the session you will leave with:
• The knowledge to implement effective PR campaigns
• The premise that PR is a viable option to use – if implemented correctly
• Understanding the appropriate use of PR in your business toolbox
This online workshop is designed for business owners exploring ways to find new customers. The workshop is limited to 20 attendees and is available to business owners throughout NSW who are registered customers of the Business Connect program and will be recorded.
About the presenter – With 40 plus years in Media, including Ownership, Presenter, Manger and Sales Roles Dales Whyte has the first-hand experience to assist you and improve your understanding of what can be a very confusing, and if not correctly handled costly, part of your Business. Advertising should be your friend, not your Frenemy!
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.