- This event has passed.
How to start your own business
Have you got a killer idea or an existing business opportunity you want to explore? But you don’t know what to do next.
Experienced business advisors explain the fundamentals of starting a new business. You will work through a Business Start-Up Checklist, identify where you are up to and discover what else you need to do before successfully starting your new venture. You can then develop your action plan to make it all happen.
You will learn:
• The importance of having a Vision and direction for your business
• The fundamentals of starting a new business
• What you need to work on to successfully get your business started
At the completion of the session you will leave with:
• A Business Start-Up Checklist
• A connection with and on-going support from your local business advisor
• An action plan to start your business
About the presenter:
David brings a wealth of knowledge and experience developed from over 20 years of consulting, business advisory and managerial roles.
David has helped many small businesses from start up through to 20+ year old organisations.
In addition to being a business advisor, David is a business enthusiast on several boards & holds a Graduate Certificate in Business, a Graduate Diploma in Business and an MBA.