- This event has passed.
How to start a business
Whether you are in the process of starting a new venture or simply have an idea and don’t know what to do next, this workshop is sure
to provide you with everything you need to know to setup your new business and hit the ground running. Our expert Business Advisor will be able to assist you in understanding and actioning all the fundamentals to starting your business.
No matter what type of business you are thinking about, this content-rich workshop gives you the essential information to help you start your business. Our presenter will give you tips and knowledge to enable you to build your business on a solid base. You’ll learn about what it takes to start, run and grow your business and how to make an informed decision about whether owning a business is right for you.
– Gain a wide-ranging view of the key areas you will need to start and manage a business and ensure successful outcomes
– Undertake a feasibility check on your business idea
– Better understand the financial aspects of managing your business
– Gain an understanding of your business compliance responsibilities
– Become aware of the roles of a business owner.
Meet your presenter: Geoff Silk
Geoff is a businessman and coach who provides business advice based on many years of experience working with new, developing and established businesses. He interacts diligently with business owners selling products and/or services, to achieve their aspirations and goals. His pragmatic approach has helped hundreds of businesses to flourish and perform successfully.
This workshop is funded through Business Connect. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
– Please note this is a live session and will not be recorded.
– Places are limited so register now