- This event has passed.
Understanding the fundamental accounting concepts to manage your business finances is vital to your on-going success.
The next 90 minutes is designed to give you a basic understanding of these fundamental accounting concepts and processes which underpin your business financials and delivered in easy-to-understand language.
You will learn and appreciate the importance of timely and meaningful financial reporting which you will not only gain an understanding of, but also be able to implement and use to safe-guard and grow your business.
You will learn:
• The concepts of double entry and debits versus credits.
• Accounting structures: Chart of Accounts; general ledger; trial balance; balance sheet v profit & loss.
• The need to forecast and the importance of both operating and capital budgets.
• Understanding Breakeven Analysis and Cash Flow Management.
You will finish the session with:
• An understanding and appreciation of the key financial concepts underpinning your business financials.
• Confidence to maintain good accounting disciplines to better safeguard and grow your business.
About the presenter – With 40 plus years in Media, including Ownership, Presenter, Manger and Sales Roles Dales Whyte has the first-hand experience to assist you and improve your understanding of what can be a very confusing, and if not correctly handled costly, part of your Business. Advertising should be your friend, not your Frenemy!
This online workshop is designed for those who are new to business or want to refresh their understanding of the financial fundamentals of business.
This is a live online event and will be recorded.
Those who attend will receive a copy of the recording & any available resources. This webinar will take place on Zoom. Click BOOK NOW to register.
You will receive the Zoom link in an email from Southern Region BEC the day prior to the event.
About Business Connect – Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.