- This event has passed.
Understanding the fundamental accounting concepts to manage your business finances is vital to your on-going success.
The next 90 minutes is designed to give you a basic understanding of these fundamental accounting concepts and processes which underpin your business financials and delivered in easy-to-understand language.
You will learn and appreciate the importance of timely and meaningful financial reporting which you will not only gain an understanding of, but also be able to implement and use to safe-guard and grow your business.
You will learn:
• The concepts of double entry and debits versus credits.
• Accounting structures: Chart of Accounts; general ledger; trial balance; balance sheet v profit & loss.
• The need to forecast and the importance of both operating and capital budgets.
• Understanding Breakeven Analysis and Cash Flow Management.
You will finish the session with:
• An understanding and appreciation of the key financial concepts underpinning your business financials.
• Confidence to maintain good accounting disciplines to better safeguard and grow your business.
About the presenter – Narelle acknowledges having a self-confident approach frequently makes the distinction between success and failure. Seeing small business thrive is her success and she will work with you to achieve your goals. With 35 years’ experience in the recruitment industry, and general management she started The Blackadder Recruitment Company Pty Ltd in the Sydney CBD. From a standing start to a turnover of over $9.5 million in 7 years she knows “passion” for your business pays dividends.
This online workshop is designed for those who are new to business or want to refresh their understanding of the financial fundamentals of business.
The workshop is limited to 20 attendees and is available to business owners throughout NSW
About Business Connect – Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.