- This event has passed.
Digital storytelling 2.0
Stories can be the most powerful tool you have to captivate that attention and cut through the digital noise. Especially when you only have a short window to get noticed.
In this online workshop you’ll learn all the different ways to use stories to attract attention, gather new customer leads and then grow your business.
What you will learn:
– The Focus: Are you clear on who your customer is and how you help? Finetune focus to create compelling stories.
– The Story Ideas: What elements of your business make for good stories? We’ll explore these ideas and how they relate to engaging your customer.
– The Campaign: How can you use stories to capture attention and attract new customers? We’ll work through a version of the sales funnel with practical actions you can apply for your business and marketing.
About your presenter: Kirryn Zerna
Kirryn Zerna is a captivating and creative speaker and educator whose presentations immediately translate into action. Widely recognised as an expert in brand communication strategy, Kirryn’s passion is to help individuals and teams to stand out in the age of online influence. Having spent over 15 years working with corporate and public sector clients large and small, Kirryn’s passion is to help clients get the attention they deserve and the cut-through they desire.
Kirryn holds a Bachelor of Management, a Masters of Management and is a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors. In 2017 she was awarded the Kerrie Nairn Scholarship by Professional Speakers Australia and is a contributor to Smart Company, Internet Retailing and Westpac’s Ruby Connection.
This online workshop is provided through Business Connect. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
– Please note this is a live workshop and will not be recorded.
– Places are limited so register now.