- This event has passed.
Digital Operations for Tourism Businesses
Digitalisation is here to stay, you need to know in-depth what it actually means. In the new post-pandemic economy, digital up-skilling and integration needs to be a critical priority.
Most businesses are on Google and Facebook. Digitalisation can help improve the positioning of your business and to streamline your business activities. Going digital can vastly improve the customer experience, staff retention and business profitability.
After you have attended this Hands-On Workshop, you will understand that the realisation of these ideas can be done in any business! You will be able to apply the newly understood terms to your business and explore further which digitalisation strategies and processes are right for our business.
– Get to know the necessary tools to drive the digital agenda and be leaders in the discussion
– Be inspired by best practices and learn to avoid pitfalls
– Understand digitalisation and digital transformation
– Learn how digitalisation will positively impact your business
– Learn what a digital transformation strategy is
– get tools to create an action plan in your business
– Be able to create your own digitised processes
– manage an improved customer engagement approach
– Reduce the threat of digital disruption
Your Toolbox will be provided during the online workshop.
Your Presenter is Josh Angus. Josh is a digital native and resident digital expert. Josh has undertaken extensive digitalisation in his own businesses and businesses he has worked with, as well as preforming actual projects with measurable results for satisfied customers.
This online workshop is brought to you by Business Connect and The Business Centre. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
There are only 20 places available for this online course so please book your space today!