- This event has passed.
Digital connectivity is essential for SMEs in a post-2020 environment
We’ve gathered a panel of small business leaders and experts to break down the digital skills that will be vital for SMEs in a post-2020 environment.
SmartCompany editor Eloise Keating and the panel will also discuss the impacts of COSBOA’s Go Local First campaign on the small business community, now and into the future.
– Peter Strong, chief executive officer, COSBOA
– Fleur Anderson, director of business development, 89 Degrees East
– Sandy Chong, chief executive officer, Australian Hairdressing Council
– Ryan Williams, head of national stakeholder relations, nbn
– Michael Wretham, national communication and digital director, Match&Wood
You’ll hear from this panel how and why businesses must learn the lessons of 2020: preparedness, resilience, crisis planning and strengthening of your digital offering.
These experts will deliver insights, case studies and practical tips to develop or build your online presence to maximise consumer return and exposure for your product or service.
Register today to join the conversation, and be sure to bring along your questions for our live audience Q&A.
SmartCompany Terms and Conditions: https://www.smartcompany.com.au/terms-and-conditions/