- This event has passed.
Develop strategies to exit your business
“Start with the end in mind” – Steven Covey. Knowing how you plan to exit your business is as important as understanding why you are in business and who your target customers are.
Without an exit strategy you can drift along and potentially miss out on significant rewards when you decide it is time to move on. Join us and discover the best time in the business life cycle to exit, what is involved in both forced and voluntary business exits, understanding where in the business life cycle your business is now and how to turn it around and plan for a successful voluntary exit.
You will discover:
• Understand the Business Life Cycle and where your business is
• When in a Business Life Cycle is the best time to sell
• What you need to do to develop a successful voluntary exit strategy.
At the completion of the session you will leave understanding:
• The common reasons most businesses fail
• How you can turn your business around and plan
• How to plan for your own voluntary business exit