- This event has passed.
Customer journey mapping masterclass
A customer journey map helps identify areas of friction, creates empathy, and really does keep customers at the heart of every interaction during their journey with you. What makes a customer journey map highly valuable is its process. Creating one requires you to perform detailed customer research that leads to compelling customer-centric stories that can be visualised along the journey.
Join our session with Proto Partners CEO, Damian Kernahan as we look at why every business needs a customer journey map.
– Induction to customer experience
– Building blocks of customer journey mapping
– Developing a persona
– CJM Creation Exercise: Understanding Current State
– CJM Creation Exercise: Defining journey phases and steps
– CJM Creation Exercise: Evaluating customer issues & pain points
– Insight generation and solution brainstorming for future state
Meet your presenter: Damian Kernhan
Damian Kernahan believes Branding is the promise you make; Customer Experience is the promise you keep.
To help Australian organisations keep more of their brand promises, as co-founder of Proto Partners, Damian pioneered the introduction of Service Design to Australian business in 2008. Having worked across Australia and the USA in senior marketing and management roles, he combined his MBA studies, his marketing services experience and a deep interest in the power of design to start Australia’s first dedicated Service Design consultancy.
Damian is considered one of Australia’s leading experts on Customer Experience and Service Design having worked with both fast growing and blue chip companies on how to harness the power of design to create intentional service experiences, customers love.
He is an authority on Customer Experience Management, Service Design and Service Innovation.
This session is provided by Business Connect. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
– Please note this is a live session and will not be recorded.
– This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.