- This event has passed.
Customer Journey Map – Digital Transformation Workshop
About this event
By creating a customer journey map, you gain valuable insights into your customers wants and needs, which helps you to tailor your customer experience, so they get what they actually want and expect.
It also assists in understanding the different types of customers and their purchasing styles, so you can adjust your buyer experience and create a customer purchasing journey that makes sense and gives them a good experience.
In a nutshell a customer journey map, gives you valuable insights in to your customers and helps you understand them better.
Learning Outcome: By the end of this training session, you will understand the concept of:
- Journey Maps and will be able to develop your own Customer Journey Map to apply as part of their digital marketing plan.
- Why is your Customer Journey Map Important to your business?
- Key elements of a Customer Journey Map
- How to develop a Customer Journey Map for your business
- Steps to developing your Customer Journey Map
- Bayside BEC Customer Persona Template
- Bayside BEC Customer Journey Map Template
- Example of a simplified application of a Customer Journey Map
Delivery time 90 min + 15 min Q&A
A Digital Business Solutions webinar for small businesses.
This webinar is delivered under the Australian Government’s Digital Business Solutions Program. By attending you acknowledge agreement with the terms and conditions as outlined here.
About the presenter
Jane founded FAQ Business Training to fill in the gaps by providing real world solutions to real world problems. Her sessions educate and empower you to learn enough to either do it yourself (DIY) or outsource with confidence.
As a lifelong learner, Jane has a vast array of knowledge to call upon and also holds a belief in not teaching until validating options through her own businesses or those of clients.