- This event has passed.
Content Planning for Social Media – Digital Transformation Workshop
By the end of this training session, you will understand the importance of Content Planning for Social Media.
By the end of this training session, you will understand the importance of Content Planning for Social Media and will be able to create your own social media content plan.
- Social media content as part of Digital content
- What is Content Planning for Social Media?
- Why is Social Media Content Planning important?
- Steps to developing a Social Media Content Plan
- Audit your current social networks and content
- Select the relevant social channels
- Create a content library
- Build a Social Media Editorial Calendar
- Start creating your posts
- Review and improve
- Schedule your posts using publishing tools
- Analyse the performance and improve
Activity – Start planning your business Social Media Content Plan using the Bayside BEC Content Planning Checklist
Delivery time 90 min + 15 min Q&A
A Digital Business Solutions webinar for small businesses.
This webinar is delivered under the Australian Government’s Digital Business Solutions Program. By attending you acknowledge agreement with the terms and conditions as outlined here.
About the presenter
Monica Rosenfeld can sniff out a news story for any business, anywhere, anytime. She is a media magnifier, exceptional communicator and lover of helping businesses shine.
Over the past two decades, Monica has worked with hundreds of businesses, helping them deal with their greatest problem, which is how to increase their credibility, visibility and stand out from their competitors.
Monica worked as a producer A Current Affair, before starting her highly successful PR agency, WordStorm PR. Having experienced the wild ride of business ownership, she gives back to the community by mentoring entrepreneurs.
Monica is a sought after speaker at business conferences where she shares over two decades of storytelling know-how, to make content creation a marketing opportunity that is accessible to all.