- This event has passed.
Cash flow essentials
Great workshop for all NSW businesses!
You will learn:
• That Cash Flow is the 3rd crucial accounting tool to effectively manage your business
• The importance of managing your Capital requirements, Working Capital and Profitability using the 7 levers for change
• How to prepare a Cash Flow projection / forecast for your business
You will finish the day with:
• A knowledge and appreciation of Cash Flow – what it is and what drives it
• How Cash Flow relies on and interacts with Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss
• Confidence to prepare their own Cash Flow forecast
There are a Maximum of 20 spots available.
This is a live online event and will be recorded. Those who attend will receive a copy of the recording & any available resources.
About the presenter – She is dedicated to work with small business owners to support them gaining clarity around their business objectives, purpose and developing action plans. “As a business owner you can feel isolated, support is essential to achieve success.”
About Business Connect –
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.