- This event has passed.
Cash flow essentials
Great workshop for all NSW businesses!
You will learn:
• That Cash Flow is the 3rd crucial accounting tool to effectively manage your business
• The importance of managing your Capital requirements, Working Capital and Profitability using the 7 levers for change
• How to prepare a Cash Flow projection / forecast for your business
You will finish the day with:
• A knowledge and appreciation of Cash Flow – what it is and what drives it
• How Cash Flow relies on and interacts with Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss
• Confidence to prepare their own Cash Flow forecast
There are a Maximum of 20 spots available.
This is a live online event and will be recorded. Those who attend will receive a copy of the recording & any available resources.
About the presenter – About the presenter – Narelle acknowledges having a self-confident approach frequently makes the distinction between success and failure. Seeing small business thrive is her success and she will work with you to achieve your goals. With 35 years’ experience in the recruitment industry, and general management she started The Blackadder Recruitment Company Pty Ltd in the Sydney CBD. From a standing start to a turnover of over $9.5 million in 7 years she knows “passion” for your business pays dividends.
About Business Connect –
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.