- This event has passed.
When it comes to owning and starting a business it is easy to focus on the “Now” activities – those that are in front of you every day demanding your attention. But if you want your business to grow and evolve, you need to understand and develop strategic ‘big-picture’ thinking in order to have clarity and provide direction so that you control the business, rather than the business controlling your life. Great event for existing businesses throughout NSW.
Join your local Business Advisor, Narelle Blackadder, as she helps you identify the key areas of business that need your attention in order for you to successfully build and grow your new business.
You will learn about:
• The importance of strategic thinking and the key elements of a robust Business Model in the development and growth of your business.
• The 9 areas to focus on to create a successful business.
• The Customer Loyalty Ladder.
You will leave this session:
• With knowledge of the key strategic and operational elements of a successful business.
• Understanding the value of having a clear Vision for the direction your business.
• Understanding how to calculate the lifetime value of your customers.
About the presenter: Narelle Blackadder understands the concerns and unique challenges faced by most small business today. From her experience as an established business owner, the September 11 attacks in America and the GFC, triggered a decline in revenue that required her to adopt crisis management skills not previously necessary. Her company not only survived these tests but continued to grow despite the challenges.
This is a live online event and will be recorded. Those who attend will receive a copy of the recording and any available resources.
This workshop will take place on Zoom. Click BOOK NOW to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email from Southern Region BEC prior to the workshop.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.