Funding for female founders of startup businesses to scale their startups into domestic and global markets
The Boosting Female Founders Initiative – Round 2 is now open and helps female entrepreneurs overcome the disadvantages faced in getting access to finance and support to grow their startups. This targeted support will be on a co-contribution basis.
What do you get?
Grants between $25,000 and $480,000 for female founded startups to expand into domestic and global markets.
Who is this for?
Georges River Council – Covid-19 Recovery Grants – Close 30 August
Last chance to apply for the Georges River Council Recovery Grants program. The Recovery Grants is in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and aims to achieve the following;
- Provide a structured and strategic program through which funding can be allocated to meet identified community needs caused by the negative impact of the COVID-19 pandemic;
- Support local businesses to revitalize and diversify;
- Support and facilitate the development of a more liveable community and enrich community social capital through targeted and timely support to community organisations;
The Recovery Grants program is based on the existing Policy Principles in Council’s Grants, Donations and Sponsorship Policy.
Council has committed $200,000 across four grant categories and is open for profit and not for profit organisations as wells community groups. (You can click on the relevant grant category to find out more information).
For more information please visit the COVID-19 Recovery Grants page on the Georges River Council website.
Applications close at 11:59pm on Sunday 30 August
Small Business Owners – R U OK? – Support is available via Beyond Blue and Heads Up
Moreover they are providing generic information on the Coronavirus Mental Wellbeing Support Service website which is updated regularly.
The following articles may be relevant for you and your team
- Manager and business owners
- Strategies for transitioning back into the workplace after coronavirus
- Impacts on my work
There are also the following free services available 24 hours / 7 days a week for all Australians
- Coronavirus Mental Wellbeing Support Service Phone 1800 512 348
If COVID-19 has you feeling concerned about your wellbeing, our dedicated coronavirus mental wellbeing support service is available any time of the day or night
Based on your specific needs, our trained counsellors will provide advice and information, and will direct you where to turn for further support. You have access to the following:
Also available from the team at Heads Up are resources for Small Business