A new rebate to help small businesses reduce running costs
The NSW Government’s $1,500 Small Business Fees and Charges Rebate can help small businesses, sole traders and not-for-profit organisations with the cost of government fees and charges, supporting their recovery from the impact of COVID-19.
Qualifying businesses can use the rebate to claim back the cost of eligible NSW and local government fees and charges due and paid from 1 March 2021.
Businesses only need to apply for the rebate once but can submit multiple claims until the full value of $1,500 is reached. The rebate is available from 1 April 2021 until 30 June 2022.
Download the Toolkit
Media lab – free resource available for your digital creation
The Media Lab is a digital-creation space located within Hurstville Library. It is available for community use and also hosts regular workshops and events.
Using the Media Lab
- Microsoft Surface Studio PCs with Intel® Core™ i7 processors and Adobe Creative Suite
- Audio recording equipment, including a range of microphones, mixers and accessories
- Video and digital SLR cameras, plus full studio lighting and accessories
- 360-degree camera equipment and accessories
- 3D Printer and accessories
- Musical instruments, including guitars, bass guitars, synthesisers, 88-key upright digital piano and accessories